You finally did it. You signed the lease on your first apartment. Now comes the fun part: moving! But before you can start packing boxes, you need to figure out how you're going to get all of your stuff from your old place to your new one. That's where a rental moving truck comes in. Here's everything you need to know about finding a rental moving truck that will make your move as smooth as possible.
1. Size of the truck. A good rule of thumb is that a 10-foot truck will hold the contents of two bedrooms, a 15-foot truck will hold three bedrooms, and so on. Of course, this depends on how much stuff you have and how efficiently you pack it, but it's a good starting point.
2. The number of days you'll need the truck. You'll be charged for each day that you have the truck, so it's important to only rent it for as long as you absolutely need it.
3. Insurance. Most rental companies will offer insurance for an additional fee. This is something to consider if you're worried about damage to your belongings or the truck itself.
4. Fuel economy. When you're trying to calculate the cost of your move, don't forget to factor in the cost of gas! A larger truck will obviously use more fuel than a smaller one, so keep that in mind when making your choice.
5. Your budget. Finally, it's important to choose a rental company that fits within your budget. Don't be afraid to shop around and compare prices until you find the perfect option for you. With these tips in mind, finding a rental moving truck doesn't have to be stressful!
Now that you know what to look for, it's time to start shopping around for rental moving trucks! Just remember to keep these tips in mind and you'll be sure to find the perfect truck for your needs and budget. Good luck with your move!