No matter who you love or how you identify, everyone has the right to show up as their true selves. As a company that powers movement, it’s our goal to ensure every person can move freely, safely, and without fear. We are committed to empowering the LGBTQIA+ community in 2021 and beyond, by using our global reach, our technology, our data—and, importantly, our voice—to create a safer, more inclusive company and to be a faithful ally to the communities we serve. Here’s how:
Empowering pride on our platform
- Our Community Guidelines explicitly prohibit discrimination and we will continue to ensure that everyone using our platform understands what’s expected when using our apps and commits to the rules.
- To help combat discrimination, we have made it easier for all movers to report incidents in our platforms, and we have enhanced our processes of handling discrimination incidents to further improve the customer experience and actioning.
- For many transgender and non-binary movers and delivery people on our platform, their name on their ID does not reflect their true identity. This can lead to discrimination, harassment, and in some cases, violence.
- To further support the important work of the LGBTQIA+ community, we are committing free moves to non-profit partners around the country to help members of the community in need.
Inclusion and belonging at Caddy
- Caddy promotes an inclusive work environment where everyone can be their authentic selves.
- In order to build diverse and inclusive teams, we ensure we have considered individuals from the LGBTQIA+ community (among others) by requiring that a certain percentage of candidates are from historically underrepresented groups.